2020 – 2021 Snow Ridge Season Passes
Next pass deadline: October 1, 2020
Any and all information that you provide at this web site will be encrypted prior to transmission to our secure server. Personal and credit card information submitted will be used solely for fulfilling and verifying transactions between you and the Snow Ridge Ski Resort, and will be held strictly confidential.
Notes, Terms, and Conditions
Please Read Carefully
- Family members include head of household and / or spouse and “dependent” persons under the age of 21 (born on or after 11/1/99) who are living at home or attending college full time. Dependent persons are those you will claim on your federal tax return for 2020.
- Proof of identification and age is required of all applicants.
- Children born on or after 11/1/14 are entitled to a free pass when parent(s) purchase(s) a season pass.
- Persons born on or before 11/1/55 are entitled to the senior discount.
- Persons born on or after 11/1/99 are entitled to the student discount.
- “Senior,” “Student”, “Flex”, etc passes are sold on an individual basis, not as part of a family group.
- Military personnel and their family members (see note 1) are entitled to the Military discount. Military family members born on or after 11/1/04 are entitled to the 16 and under discount.
- Payments must be made on or before the due date by check, credit card or cash. Payments may be made to the Snow Ridge office by mail, by phone, or in person. If by mail, postmark must be on or before the due date. If due date is missed, the next higher rate will apply.
- Snow Ridge FULL season pass holders receive skiing and snowboarding benefits from our partner resorts. Information on current reciprocal programs can be found in the main office.
- LIMITED season passes are valid at Snow Ridge ONLY (i.e. Flex Passes)
- Lockers and parking are sold on a first come, first paid basis.
- A contribution to the Ski Patrol Endowment Fund is encouraged but is 100% VOLUNTARY. All amounts collected will be used by the ski patrol to keep equipment updated and enhance their ability to serve the skiing and snowboarding public. Snow Ridge does not retain any portion of this contribution.
- Season passes must be worn so that they remain easily visible at all times.
- The operation of Snow Ridge is at the sole discretion of management and may be dictated by weather, snow conditions, safety concerns, and many other uncontrollable variables.
- Lost or stolen passes should be reported immediately. There is a $25 charge for lost or stolen season passes.
- DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASS! Day tickets will not be issued in lieu of FORGOTTEN season passes.
- Passes remain the property of Snow Ridge and are strictly non-transferable and will be revoked without refund if transferred or otherwise misused.
- NO REFUNDS for season passes will be issued for any reason.