2023 – 2024 Snow Ridge Season Passes
Any and all information that you provide at this web site will be encrypted prior to transmission to our secure server. Personal and credit card information submitted will be used solely for fulfilling and verifying transactions between you and the Snow Ridge Ski Resort, and will be held strictly confidential.
*Free Under Six (<6) Season Pass only valid with purchase of an adult full season pass
’23-’24 Season Pass Benefits Program
New for the ’22-’23 season, we’ve added a number of exciting benefits to your Snow Ridge Season Pass! These programs add substantial value to your pass, giving you special access, discounts, and perks that you can’t get anywhere else!
Snow Ridge Perks
- Early Lift Access: Season Pass holders will have access to Ridge Runner Chair Lift at 8:30AM on select weekends. Early Access weekends will be announced once the season gets underway.
- 10% off Wax House Cafe, Tavern230, and the W Gift Shop: Just show your Season Pass at checkout
- 10% off Rentals, Lessons, and Tubing: Just show your season pass at the ticket desk
- Share a Ticket: One free transferrable lift ticket voucher for the ’22-’23 season per household. Receive when you pick up your pass for the season.
Indy Pass Perks
- Indy AddOn Pass: Turn your season pass into a travel pass and explore 100+ independent, authentic Indy Resorts across the US and Canada. The Indy AddOn Pass is deeply discounted for Indy Resort Partners’ Unrestricted Season Pass holders including staff, instructors and ski patrollers. It gives you two days at each of the 100+ Indy resorts plus a third day at up to 25% off. Purchase your AddOn Base or Plus Pass online at indyskipass.com and upload a photo of your pass or your receipt from your UNRESTRICTED/UNLIMITED season pass. Once the Indy Team has verified it, your pass will be active and ready to go for the winter season.
Partner Resort Perks (’23-’24 TBA)
- Gore/Whiteface/Belleayre: 20% discount on all lift tickets
- Hunt Hollow: One free lift ticket any weekday
- Plattekill: Up to three free days of lift tickets any day, non-holiday
- Swain: One free lift ticket any day, non-holiday
- Mont du Lac: One free lift ticket any day + 50% off additional days
Notes, Terms, and Conditions
Please Read Carefully
- Family members include head of household and / or spouse and “dependent” persons under the age of 21 (born on or after 11/1/02) who are living at home or attending college full time. Dependent persons are those you will claim on your federal tax return for 2023.
- Proof of identification and age is required of all applicants.
- Children born on or after 11/1/17 are entitled to a free pass when parent(s) purchase(s) a season pass.
- Persons born on or before 11/1/58 are entitled to the senior discount.
- Persons born on or after 11/1/02 are entitled to the student discount.
- “Senior,” “Student”, “Flex”, etc passes are sold on an individual basis, not as part of a family group.
- Military personnel and their family members (see note 1) are entitled to the Military discount. Military family members born on or after 11/1/06 are entitled to the 17 and under discount.
- Payments must be made on or before the due date by check, credit card or cash. Payments may be made to the Snow Ridge office by mail, by phone, or in person. If by mail, postmark must be on or before the due date. If due date is missed, the next higher rate will apply.
- Snow Ridge FULL season pass holders receive a number of benefits, as well as skiing and snowboarding benefits from our partner resorts. Information on current benefits programs can be found above!
- LIMITED season passes are valid at Snow Ridge ONLY (i.e. Flex Passes), and do not include any additional benefits.
- Lockers and parking are sold on a first come, first paid basis.
- A contribution to the Ski Patrol Endowment Fund is encouraged but is 100% VOLUNTARY. All amounts collected will be used by the ski patrol to keep equipment updated and enhance their ability to serve the skiing and snowboarding public. Snow Ridge does not retain any portion of this contribution.
- Season passes must be worn so that they remain easily visible at all times.
- The operation of Snow Ridge is at the sole discretion of management and may be dictated by weather, snow conditions, safety concerns, and many other uncontrollable variables.
- Lost or stolen passes should be reported immediately. There is a $25 charge for lost or stolen season passes.
- Day tickets will not be issued in lieu of forgotten season passes.
- Passes remain the property of Snow Ridge and are strictly non-transferable and will be revoked without refund if transferred or otherwise misused.
- NO REFUNDS for season passes will be issued for any reason.