Learn to ski or snowboard with us at Snow Ridge!
Let our instructors help you and your family learn a life long sport. Already know how to ski or board? Our instructors can help you get to the next level! With PSIA and AASI certified instructors on staff, we have some of the best snow sport teachers in the area to help you with your skiing and riding.
Private lesson: $50
– The best option for skiers and snowboarders who want to advance their skills through one-on-one instruction. One hour private sessions are available any time by appointment.
Semi-Private lesson: $30 additional per person
– For families or groups, you may purchase a private lesson and add additional skiers or snowboarders for $30 each.
Requested private: $60
Lift and Lesson Specials
Beginner Special – Bunny Bowl, 1 Hour Lesson, and Rentals: $60
*Upgrade to Snowy Meadows/Little Mountain- Additional $20 for non-holiday weekdays, $25 for weekends and holidays
All Area Special – All Area Lift, 1 Hour Lesson, and Rentals: $100
Children’s Programs (Ages 5-10)
SKIwee is our flagship children’s program, administered by specially trained Snow Ridge PSIA instructors. The combination of creative imagery, colorful props, excellent teaching terrain, and carefully adapted games all make the learning process spontaneous. It is designed to emphasize safety, fun, and learning to ski. The program includes instruction, supervised activities, both on snow and indoors, and an all area lift ticket.
* Half Day Program (10am-Noon or 1pm-3pm): $65
* Half Day Program with Season Pass: $40
* Rentals: $15 per day
Snow Puppies is a program designed for children ages 3 and 4, and provides an introduction to skiing, including snow play and indoor activities when appropriate.
* One Hour Program: $45
* Rentals: $15 per day
Lesson Times (Ages 8+)
Weekends and Holidays- 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm
Weekdays – Non-Holiday- 11am, 1pm
Nights- 4pm, 6pm (by reservation)
What to Expect During Your Lessons
Whether you’ve never strapped on skis before, or you’ve been playing in the snow for decades, you’ll want to build a strong foundation of skills and knowledge so you can play safely. You’ll learn:
- All you need to know about your ski and snowboard equipment
- What you need to know about the mountain
- How to stop, go, and turn
- How to get on and off the lift
- Improving your balance, and learning how to get up when you fall
- How to navigate different kinds of slopes
- Refining your technique