See a job listing below that sounds like a good fit for you? Download, complete, and drop off an application to the Main Office today!
Call 315-348-8456 for current office hours.
If you’re interested in a seasonal job during the winter months in a fun, exciting environment, look no further than Snow Ridge! Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
Ski and Ride School
– Instructors: The Ski and Ride School is looking for new instructors to join our team! Applicants must be able to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level, show enthusiasm for skiing and snowboarding, exhibit good customer service skills, enjoy working with children, and be willing to work outdoors. No previous teaching experience is required, applicants will be trained by our PSIA/AASI certified instructors in house and shadow lessons before teaching a lesson of their own.
– Dishwashers: Dishwashers are responsible for the cleaning of Tavern dishes, equipment, utensils, etc. They may also be asked to help with food expediting, clearing tables, and miscellaneous tasks throughout the restaurant. Opportunities will be available to learn culinary skills and take on more responsibility in the Tavern kitchen.
– Servers: Serving positions are available from approximately mid-December to late March. Prior serving experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants must exhibit exceptional customer service skills, enjoy working with people, and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
– Lift Operators: Positions are available for chair lift operators. Applicants must be good with people, enjoy working outdoors, and have a safety minded focus at work. Operator positions are part time and typically run from late December to late March.
– Rental Technician: Rental techs are responsible for setting up, renting out, and ensuring the return of all rental equipment. No prior experience is required, but a familiarity with ski and snowboard equipment is preferred. In house training and certifications will be provided to new technicians. The position typically runs from late December to mid-March.
Weekday Ski Patrol: This paid patrol position covers Wednesday-Friday from 10AM-5PM. First Aid and CPR certifications are required and can be administered in house. Previous patrol experience is preferred, but not required. Candidates will receive extensive training from Snow Ridge Ski Patrol.
Ski Patrol: Our volunteer Ski Patrol is always looking for new recruits!
There are not currently any openings for the following positions:
Wax House Cafe: Cashiers, Fry Cooks, Dishwashers, Janitorial
Office: Ticket Sales
Tavern230: Bartenders, Line Cook
Mountain Operations: Snow Removal