See a job listing below that sounds like a good fit for you? Download, complete, and drop off an application to the Main Office today!
Please email [email protected] for a full job description of any position.
Call 315-348-8456 for current office hours.
We are currently hiring for seasonal positions at Snow Ridge and Tavern230! Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
– Bartender/Server: Bartenders and servers are responsible for taking customer orders, keeping a neat work space, following food safety guidelines, and creating a memorable experience for our customers.
– Part-time/Full-time Line Cook: Cooks are responsible for processing customer orders, creating meals and daily specials, and keeping a clean workspace throughout the day to follow health and safety guidelines. They will also be required to communicate with Tavern staff to ensure quality presentation and customer satisfaction with every meal.
– Ticket Desk Attendant: Sell lift tickets, rentals, and lessons at the ticket desk in the wax house. This position is part time with mostly weekend and holiday hours.
– Night Supervisor: This person will be responsible for overseeing the ticket desk and wax house operations during night skiing hours, as well as working the desk during weekends. Prior management experience is preferred.
– Snow Removal: There are positions available for machine operators as well as manual snow removal from side walks and roofs. Hours vary depending on snow fall, but positions are mainly part time throughout the winter months.
– Lift Operators: Positions are available for chair lift operators. Applicants must be good with people, enjoy working outdoors, and have a safety minded focus at work. Operator positions are part time and typically run from late December to late March.
Ski and Ride School
– Instructors: The Ski and Ride School is looking for new instructors to join our team! Applicants must be able to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level, show enthusiasm for skiing and snowboarding, exhibit good customer service skills, enjoy working with children, and be willing to work outdoors. No previous teaching experience is required, applicants will be trained by our PSIA/AASI certified instructors in house and shadow lessons before teaching a lesson of their own.
– Rental Technician: Rental techs are responsible for setting up, renting out, and ensuring the return of all rental equipment. No prior experience is required, but a familiarity with ski and snowboard equipment is preferred. In house training and certifications will be provided to new technicians. The position typically runs from late December to mid-March.
Ski Patrol: Our volunteer Ski Patrol is always looking for new recruits!
The following positions are not currently available, but applications are always being accepted for:
Weekday Ski Patrol: This paid patrol position covers Wednesday-Friday from 10AM-5PM. First Aid and CPR certifications are required and can be administered in house. Previous patrol experience is preferred, but not required. Candidates will receive extensive training from Snow Ridge Ski Patrol.
House Keeping: Staff will be responsible for cleaning throughout the facility. Hours are flexible and able to work around almost any schedule.