- This event has passed.
Women and Wine Wednesdays!
January 27, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us on Wednesday, January 27th for our first on-snow women and wine event! This program is all about engaging and celebrating women on the slopes, and of course, enjoying a well deserved beverage in Tavern 230 afterwards 😉
We will have both skiing and snowboarding lessons available, for all levels, starting at 11am. We welcome those looking to brush up on their skills or take their riding to the next level, as well as those that are new to the sport and would like to see what it’s all about! After working hard on the hill, enjoy a complimentary lunch option and beverage by the fire to truly soak in what aprés ski is all about.
The cost of the program is $50 and includes a one hour group lesson, all day lift ticket, rentals for those who need equipment, lunch and a beverage! We hope to see you there!
When purchasing your ticket, please select the skill level that you feel best describes your skiing or snowboarding as outlined below.
* Level 1: You have never skied before.
* Level 2: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
* Level 3: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain.
* Level 4: Links turns with speed control and brings skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs.
* Level 5: Confident on green and easy blue runs. You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns.
* Level 6: Use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions.
* Level 7: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs.
* Level 8: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns.
* Level 1: You have never snowboarded before.
* Level 2: You can side slip on toe or heel, sliding left and right.
* Level 3: You are able to slide left and right in control on both edges or complete an independent heel and toe turn on green terrain.
* Level 4: You are able to complete a linked toe and heel turn on gentle green terrain and looking toward easy blue runs.
* Level 5: You are able to complete linked turns on toe and heel side on green and blue runs.
* Level 6: You are able to complete linked turns with minimal traverse comfortably on all blue terrain and easy black runs.
* Level 7: You are able to link turns with rhythm and flow on difficult blue and most black runs.
* Level 8: Join your instructors to make turns of any kind, anywhere, anytime all over the mountain and in all snow conditions, taking your riding to the highest level.