- This event has passed.
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The annual Fall celebration is back and better than ever this October 12th! We’ve beefed up the offerings this year and can’t wait to celebrate Fall in the North Country with YOU! Check out all the fun activities we have planned this year!
- Scenic leaf peeping chair lift rides (must walk down the hill from top)
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Pumpkin painting
- Kid’s crafts and games
- Used ski sale and swap (see more info below!)
- Delicious food from the Tug Hill Lunch Box
- Hot cocoa and cider bar
- Fall flavors bake sale
- Seasonal craft beer tastings (and full bar!)
- Special Season Pass pricing
- Raffles and giveaways
We will have plenty of kid’s ski gear available for sale, but we’d love to sell YOUR stuff too! If you’re looking to upgrade your gear this season, or have some extra stuff laying around that you’d like to sell, enter it into the swap! Price the gear however you’d like, and we’ll do our best to get rid of it for you and put some cash in your pocket. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to enter your gear into the sale.
Admission to this event is FREE for the whole family! Some activities will require an individual fee. RidgeFest is Fall fun for all ages!