Kayakers rejoice! Join us for a weekend of camping during the Beaverfest festivities. Also enjoy our on site 18-hole disc golf course, concrete skate bowl, and full service restaurant Tavern230. See below for all the information and to pre-register for your site today!
Beaverfest Camping at Snow Ridge
– Campsites from 9/2 Friday afternoon- 9/5 Monday afternoon
– Check in anytime Friday after Noon. Check out by 5PM Monday afternoon.
– Cost per person is $20 (pre-register or at the gate)
– Tent sites will be in designated areas directly next to your vehicle
– Trailer sites will be in designated areas for anything 14 ft. or longer and require an additional fee
– NO glass allowed on site
– NO personal fires allowed, communal fire place will be available
– NO fireworks, explosives, firearms, or weapons of any kind
– Dogs must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after
– Bathrooms will be available, but there are no showers on site
– Breakfast to-go will be available Sat, Sun, and Mon morning. Hours TBD.
– Tavern230 will be open with food service Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturday 12pm-9pm. Bar service will be available during these times as well plus after hours TBD.
Check out the Tavern230 Summer Menu here!
Pre-register for your site at the link below!