COVID-19 Policy and Procedure
“Shred it, don’t spread it!”
As we kick off the winter season, we’d like to keep everyone up to date on the policies and protocols in place to help keep our guests safe and keep us skiing and riding all season long. Snow Ridge will be following and enforcing all of the ski resort operational guidelines put forth by NYS.
Please familiarize yourself with the guidance below before your visit to Snow Ridge.
ALL GUESTS RESORT WIDE
- Socially distance yourself from other guests outside of your household or party as much as possible.
- Face coverings will be required AT ALL TIMES while on Snow Ridge property, with the only exceptions being while you are seated for food or drink or while you are actively skiing or snowboarding down the hill and at least 6 feet from other guests. This is a NYS law, violators will not be tolerated.
- Contact tracing practices will be implemented in the form of an online or in person check-in. Every visitor MUST check in either before or upon arrival for every visit this winter. You may do so by completing the simple online check in form on our website, or by signing in at the ticket desk. This is NOT a reservation.
- Face coverings and gloves will be required to ride all lifts.
- Please maintain 6 feet of separation in lift lines.
- Only ride lifts with members of your own household or party.
- When possible, please have only one member of your group wait in line to reduce congestion in the lodge.
- As always, pre-sale lift tickets and rentals are available online to reduce wait times.
- Reservations will not be required to purchase lift tickets, but capacity limits will be monitored and ticket sales will be cut off if necessary on peak days.
SKI AND RIDE SCHOOL
- Lesson reservations are not required, but are highly recommended. Lesson availability may be limited for walk-in customers on peak days.
- All guests wishing to take a lesson will be required to complete a quick health screening upon arrival.
- All indoor spaces will be limited to 50% capacity.
- Additional seating will be available in the Wax House basement, above the Main Office, and on our brand new Tavern patio!
- Please plan to use your vehicle as your own personal locker room in order to relieve congestion in the lodge.
- Gear and bags may only be stored on wall hangers or downstairs in the lockers or storage cubbies. NO bags can be left under the tables.
- Please limit your time indoors on peak days in order to allow for other guests to warm up and/or eat and drink.